Proyectar su Imagen en Internet (en inglés)Centro Linguistico per l’Impresa - Italia
¿Cómo ayudamos a nuestros clientes? / Business Cases
“My academy is very well known and if I could clone myself, I could accept more clients. But, alas, cloning is not an option (yet)”.
The centre also wanted to further grow its other services, namely one-on-one & group courses. The challenge was to turn the individual prestige into a corporate one and position the company as an extension of its leader to further spur its growth.
- We started by mapping out the local competitors, the keywords and trends in the language teaching industry, to identify business opportunities for CLI.
- We created a responsive bilingual website (Italian and English) where the different languages offered by the centre and the most immediate benefit or reason to opt for a specific language are highlighted.
- The combination of hand drew illustrations and iconic symbols like the Statue of Liberty and the Mona Lisa invite the visitor to envision the possibilities that come along with learning a new language, puting the focus on the services and benefits.
- Stylised images project places without taking the focus from the information relevant to the visitor.
- The solid logo (a lion on each side of a shield) in combination with fresh pastel colors communicate reliability (logo) with fun (teaching style).
- The main function of the site is that of providing general information and upcoming courses.
- Editing services: While the site was developed in WordPress to allow the client to publish news himself we provide editing of news.
- Promotion of courses through news in social media (mainly Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) and PPC advertising in Google, Facebook & Twitter.
- Search Engine Optmization (SEO) strategy and actions to increase ranking in Google and other searchers.
- Free resources to better position the site in Google and increase the amount of visitors, as well as giving visitors low risk opportunities to get to know the school and what it can meant to them.