Filmagen is committed to safeguarding the privacy of website visitors and service users.
This policy outlines how we process your personal data.
Your rights under European data protection law (GDPR) are:
- The right to information; we will provide you information we store about you in a clear and transparent way.
- The right to access; we will provide you a copy of your data free of charge if you request it. This will not impact our services to you. You have the right to know how we process your data and what data we store.
- The right to rectification; we will amend incorrect data or complete any data held if you provide us with additional information.
- The right to erasure; you have the right to ask for data to be deleted by withdrawing consent for consent-based processing, if storing data is no longer necessary.
- The right to restrict processing to only that which you consider essential.
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to object to your personal data being used for research purposes.
- The right to data portability; you have the right to request that your data be transferred to another party in an easily transferable format (i.e. csv).
- The right to withdraw consent. If we process your data because of consent you have the right to withdraw that consent without prejudice.
- You have the right to complain to a legal or regulatory body about how Filmagen processes your data.
To enact any of your rights please contact Filmagen via email to info@filmagencom
Providing Your Personal Data to Others
Filmagen may disclose your personal data to professional advisers. This may be for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Filmagen may disclose your personal data to external contractors including administrators and accountants insofar as reasonably necessary for our organisation to run smoothly.
Filmagen may disclose your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation.
International Hosting of Your Personal Data
All online tools Filmagen uses will, to the best of our knowledge be GDPR compliant. This includes any non-EU organisations being compliant with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Keeping Your Personal Data
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.
We will retain your personal data for a period of three years after our last communication, except where legal obligations state otherwise.
We will notify you if we think there has been a data breach that could lead to identity theft or a risk to your reputation.
Change to Processes
If a change to our processes (including a change in the technologies) is planned we will perform a risk assessment. If there is a high risk to your data security, we will inform you before we make the change.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
Filmagen and our service providers use technologies including cookies and IP addresses. These may be used in analysing trends, administering the website, tracking user movements around the website and gather demographic information. We may use services to analyse this information.
You have the right to change the cookie settings on the website.
Exclusions to the Policy
These rights do not apply if there is a conflicting legal obligation or if the application of the right would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Changes to this Policy
If we write a new version of this Privacy Notice, it will be published on the website. Changes will be prominently placed on the website.
If you would like to ask Filmagen any questions about this policy, please contact us using the email info@filmagencom